So….. we accidentally bought a house today! Lol! Okay, not accidentally… it only took my husband and I three years to find AND agree upon a house. There hasn’t been many things that we have really argued about. But the house has definitely been one of them… (there was also the vacuum incident… but we don’t talk about the vacuum. Still a touchy subject… Seriously…)
So anyway, Katie Bingaman Photography is relocating!!!
You: “What does that mean for me?”
Me: “Absolutely nothing… I’m just moving to Lewistown.”
You: “But I’ve already booked an indoor session with you. Where will it take place?”
Me: “It can still happen at my old house. But, if you’d prefer, you can also come to my new home. Message/Email me and we can talk about it.”
You: “But I’ve scheduled an on-location shoot and now you are going to be outside of the free travel fee area…”
Me: “I will still honor the original price we had discussed. Just know for future bookings, a travel fee may apply.”
If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to let me know!
We are SUPER excited about finally owning our own home! But, definitely NOT excited about moving… in the winter… with two little ones. Lol!
Couldn’t help myself… 😉
So the next question is… WHO WANTS TO HELP US MOVE?!?!
Time to start gearing up for our third annual Cutest Kid Contest! I really enjoy seeing all of the adorable photos that are submitted so I’m super excited for this year’s round.
A few things you need to remember (and for the new crowd… heads up)!
- Photos submitted CANNOT be taken by a professional photographer.
- Free session does not apply to already booked or past sessions.
- Previous contest winners cannot participate.
- On location sessions must be within 15 miles of my location or a travel fee may be applied.
- Free session applies to family and children sessions only.
- A fee may be applied for any session with over 5 people.
- Only one submission per family (((This is to help you out. If you submit two, family and friends can only vote once so you’ll be splitting your votes between two different photos.)))
- In order to SUBMIT a photo or VOTE, you MUST be a fan of Katie Bingaman Photography on Facebook (www.facebook.com/photobykatie).
- Photo submissions are being accepted from April 1st – April 14th. Voting is from April 15th – 29th.
- When voting begins, you may only vote once so make sure you are sharing your child’s photo to get more votes.
- Free session must be redeemed by August 31, 2015.
- USB with print release is included. USB will have between 10-15 images.
Feel free to email or FB message me any questions you might have. When I open the forum for submissions, I will post the link to my Facebook page. I will not be accepting any submissions through email.
Have fun with this!!! So excited to see all of the submissions! 😉